Thursday, November 4, 2010
One way to create a really excellent and memorable experience while in Vegas is to take a limo ride with you and your friends or family. Las Vegas has an incredible selection of limo companies and limousines. There must be hundreds if not thousands of tricked out Hummers and huge GMs tooling around Vegas, giving tourists the time of their lives and an experience they wont soon forget.
If you have not tried the Las Vegas limo experience before, we recommend it! And if you are staying in one of our vacation home rentals, be sure to mention the limo experience to your booking agent. They can arrange for your airport pick-up and drop off and even coordinate a limo for a night on the town with up to 20 people per limo!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Some of these companies for by several names, so you have to be extra careful that you're not renting from the same disreputable companies hiding behind a new identity.
We thought you might enjoy reading this stuff for yourself. Sometimes it seems as though we're surrounded by a bunch of complete idiots who have no idea how to treat customers.
It's as if customers are a mystery to them or their business is predicated on the belief that most people will put up with crummy service and crummy homes and never complain.
So why does the Better Business Bureau give a rating of "F" to a "company"? Here are some of the reasons from just one profile. Sometimes it's something as simple as a missing business license, and other times it's because they don't have information on the company yet.
- Failure to obtain a required competency license.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- Number of complaints filed against this business.
- Failure to respond to complaints filed against this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
- The Bureau processed a total of 7 complaint(s) about this company in the last 36 months.
- 6 - Refund or Exchange Issues
- 4 - Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or contract
- 2 - General Refund or Exchange Complaint Issues
- 1 - Contract Issues
- 1 - General Contract Complaint Issues
- 7 - No Response
- 7 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.